Monday, January 16, 2012

New Year--2012

January 16th, 2012


For the year 2012, I have decided to use this blog as a type of journal to put down some of my thoughts and experiences.  My goal is to create an entry each day, filling this blog with my thoughts, feelings, dreams, and desires. It is already January 16th but I don't think that requires me to wait until 2013 to start this resolution.

Currently, I have just transferred from Lakeridge Jr. High to Spanish Fork Jr. High, and can say I was not pleased with the idea. I had just gotten started there, a.k.a. (just learned everyone's names and my way around) and had grown fond of the school and kids. My Best friend there was a great support! I will miss her dearly. Our family is also relocating to a different abode in Spanish Fork. I will also have to say good-bye to my ward and friends in Provo.

On the 24th of January I will be turning 13! I am so giddy with excitement. At first, I planned to have a Savvy birthday party, based on the book Savvy, by Ingrid law. Which I have to say is absolutely thrilling! Yet, some of the activities we had planned that pertained to the book we were unable to carry out. In it's stead we decided to head to the "River Woods" to the "Provo Beach Resort" and enjoy the Ropes Course, and Lazer Frenzy there. My older sister Madi and her friends went there and had a blast. I am very excited to go!

A few of the goals that I have for this year are the following:

1. Read one chapter a night in the "Book Of Mormon"
2. Treat others-my family especially-kinder
3. Attend the temple at least once a month (preferably 3-2 times a month)
4. Attain all A's this year in school
5. Be kind to those who are alone, excluded, or new, and make 2 new friends this new term at Spanish Fork Jr. High!

 Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers